- A vibrant, accessible, creative downtown core.
- A community where everyone can afford to live.
- Safe streets for walkers, cyclists and people using wheelchairs and mobility devices.
- Deeper investment in community services and social supports.
- Preservation of heritage properties, green space and the tree canopy.
- Support for the arts and integration of the arts into city infrastructure.
- Snow-clearing that prioritizes sidewalks and the winter cycling network.
- Frequent, convenient seamless, affordable and accessible public transit.
Ariel and her team will be building a platform for Somerset Ward based on conversations with our neighbours about our collective vision is for a better city. Want to book a conversation or show Ariel your corner of the neighbourhood? Email [email protected]